Thursday, October 4, 2012

Missing In Action

So two years ago I got this great idea to start a blog.  I started and that was about it. (If you read the first post you will see how this all started.) I quickly lost interest and went off to other things.  That may happen again??  But for now I am renewed and re-energized. 

The original goal was to "fit in to my prom dress" and no, that goal was never reached.  If it was, do you think this Blog would have stopped?  I would have been shouting from the roofs, the net, facebook, etc...  

My goal is still the same but I plan on having a little more fun along the way.  I hope to expand the scope just a little and hopefully it all leads to the same place. 
So hopefully you will follow along and join the fun. 
Maybe this time we will have a Prom Party!

No comments: