Sunday, October 31, 2010

Here is the Dress

People have asked for a picture of the dress so I am posting it.  I am actually posting pictures of all my prom dresses but it is the sequin dress I specifically want to fit into.  The others are pretty small and just to be fair they were hand me downs from my sister.  She wanted to know where her dresses were, so here they are.
If anyone wants to put up pictures of their dresses or their prom pix (big hair included), I welcome you to do so. 

The Dress

back of dress
                         






Today is Halloween, so maybe I should have started this journey next week but I have some ideas of how not to eat my kids candy. I might get some tooth whitening strips and put them in for a couple hours.  You can't eat while they are in, so I end of with whiter teeth and candy free.
The other idea is to just keep apples cut up and eat a piece every time i want to steel a Hershey kiss. 


Any other ideas?  Also looking for some good low carb snack ideas if anyone has them.  

No comments: